Ubisoft announced today more details of South Park: The Fractured But Whole’s Season Pass that will be released alongside the game on October 17 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
One of the new things Season Pass owners should look forward to are costumes and perks, game tips from Towelie, new combat challenges, two story missions, including new combat buddies, new superhero costumes, and perks.
Also, Season Pass Holders will have access to the following DLCs:
- “Danger Deck”, where players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita”, a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch”, which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
In addition, Day One content will also be given to Season Pass holders. Here are the content:
- “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available for $4.99 on October 17th
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), availablefor $1.99 on October 24th
South Park fans can pick up The Fractured But Whole on October 17, 2017 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Don’t forget to pick up the Season Pass as well for more content.