With Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 releasing in just a few weeks for the Nintendo Switch, Bandai Namco announced the new features Switch owners can expect when the game launches on September 22.
Here are the new features:
- TV-Mode: Play through the entire DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 storyline.
- Handheld Mode: Take DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch with you on the go!
- Table-Top Mode: Share the Joy-Con controllers and battle a friend on the same screen.
- Six player Co-op Mode: Team up with friends to take on huge bosses where cooperation and strategy are key to victory.
- Three vs. Three Online Matchmaking Mode: Form two teams of three Dragon Ball warriors and battle against each other for supremacy!
In addition, players will also be able to use the Joy-Con controller to execute some of the most famous and powerful super-moves from Dragon Ball universe by mimicking the motion of Kamehamehas, Spirit Bombs, Special Beam Cannon, and more!