Another new update has been released for the Steam game Comedy Night. It includes a better way you can adjust the volume of the game via a quick menu option.
The developer announced the new update on Steam. You can read the new Comedy Night patch notes down below.
- Press Tab or hold Tab to get quick access to the new Volume controls (control Music, players on stage, players in crowd and game sfx volume (i.e. player animation, voting off sfx etc)
- You can now see who is voting off who in the messages section (shown in light blue)
- Menu music is now normal volume (before it was very low) and now lowers when it goes into a room
- Added Game Tips at the top of the screen for new players
- Fixed a bug where if you left a room whilst someone was on stage the music would stop
The game is out now on PC for less than $5. It allows you to sing or tell jokes to many people online around the world.