THQ Nordic announced a new game today titled Biomutant for the Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
According to THQ Nordic, Biomutant is a post-apocalyptic action RPG that will be released sometime in 2018.
At launch, there will be a collector’s edition that will be available for $119 and will include a copy of the game, official soundtrack, figure, A1 artwork on fabric and premium box.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Biomutant is a post-apocalyptic open-world ARPG that delivers real-time melee, shooter and mutant ability action. Replayability by varied and deep character progression, exploration of three systematically generated worlds, an underworld and a small solar system, by foot, mech, air-balloon, jetski and UFO. Biomutant also features a fully customizable (MMO style) character and mutation system, bionics and creative item crafting, plus an interactive narrative featuring a contextual storyteller where the players creates their own story of survival in a vibrant colorful world.
– Real-Time Combat: Mixes melee, guns, and abilities.
– Hugely Customizable Character: Bionics offer powerful prosthetics, while
– Mutations offer physical changes as well as powers.
– Automation sidekick: Customizable living robotic toys.
– Pilotable Vehicles: Customizable mech, jetski, and UFO.
– Creative crafting system: Open creation of weapons and gear.
Those who are Gamescom this week will be able to try it out.